Here is a perfect opportunity to be in one of the most highly sought after areas in Cooks Hill, located only one street back from the iconic Darby Street cafes, restaurants and bars. This beautifully refurbished terrace boasts unique period features blended with modern fixtures and fittings including a new 2 pac kitchen with stone bench tops and Miele appliances, open plan living & lounge area, good sized bathroom, master bedroom opening to a private balcony and spacious second bedroom.
Not only does this residence have the luxury of a great location, it also has the benefit of secure off street parking accessed from the rear lane.
- Delightful renovated inner-city townhouse in the hub of popular Cooks Hill
- Two generous robed bedrooms with private deck access from the master
- Stunning kitchen with ample cabinetry, Miele appliances, stone benchtops, and induction cooktop
- Lovingly restored original fireplace, timber floorboards, sash windows, quaint double doors to the front deck and wrought iron railings
- Low maintenance paved courtyard accessible via the kitchen or bathroom also offers secure off-street parking accessed via the rear lane
- Ideal opportunity for professionals, first home buyers, downsizers or astute investors
- Walk to trendy Darby Street cafes, boutique stores and restaurants, 370m to the Art Gallery, Library and Civic Park, 690m from Newcastle University CBD campus, Honeysuckle Foreshore and popular entertainment venues, 1.7km to Newcastle Beach and baths
For further information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122 009 or Steve 0419 277 534
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes