Capturing blissful Dora Creek views from almost every room, this architect designed family haven is tranquilly positioned on prized waterfront land enjoying direct access to Lake Macquarie's aquatic playground and an idyllic lifestyle of boating, fishing and kayaking. First floor offers a flowing modern spacious 3 bedroom home with ensuite while the down stairs boat shed has been converted into super modern 1 bedroom granny flat (potential for Air BnB) , the home is blessed with a serene sense of peace and privacy. Cathedral ceilings and warm timber flooring are teamed with crisp neutral decor throughout a floorplan which showcases an open plan layout, contemporary stone kitchen, a combined four bedrooms and three stylish bathrooms.
A timber deck and balconies offer a wonderful synergy between indoor/outdoor living.
The home is minutes drive to the train station, bowling club, shopping village and primary school enhanced by its close proximity to Morisset CBD and the Sydney, Newcastle freeway.
- Architect designed family home on absolute waterfront land
- Open plan lounge/dining with plentiful windows filling it with luminous natural light
- Full family bathroom, master ensuite with large shower, additional w/c in laundry
- Contemporary stone kitchen appointed with gas cooker, stainless steel dishwasher and appliance cupboard
- Approved boat shed that has been converted into a fully self contained 1 bedroom granny flat, ultra modern kitchen and bathroom
- Rare approved deck and Pontoon over the water
For further information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122 009 or Steve 0419 277 534
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes