A little about me
Dennis has an affinity for Lake Macquarie. He grew up there, purchased his family home at Eleebana for many years and recently downsized to Valentine.
Dennis enjoys gardening and jogging regularly around Warners Bay foreshore.
Dennis’ achievements include :
- Career Westpac Bank (achieved Management Status)
- Studied Marketing (achieved Diploma)
- Owner/operator with wife (retail stores at Westfield Kotara and Stockland Glendale for 24 years)
- Studied Real Estate (achieved Licence plus Auctioneer accreditation)
- Commenced real estate with Dowling Belmont & Dowling Jesmond
- Attended various Real Estate courses and seminars: interstate and intercity in order to maintain an edge
Dennis’ experience and local knowledge place him in good stead to assist his clients.