Don't miss the opportunity to own this charming, neat and tidy cottage with plenty of space and character in the highly sort after area of Noraville.
Whether you want to add a granny flat (STCA) for extra income or enjoy the family friendly surroundings, this property is perfect for first home buyers and investors alike.
On offer are 3 great size bedrooms, master with built-in, large updated light filled kitchen, original bathroom, and separate toilet, detached single lock-up garage plus extra large detached laundry with plenty of storage.
Sitting on a 682sqm block and only moments away from local shopping, schools, sporting fields, restaurants and cafes plus the big bonus very close to the coasts best surfing beaches so this is the one you have been waiting for.
• Neat and tidy, three great sized bedrooms.
• Open plan kitchen and living area with separate dining.
• Neat bathroom & separate toilet
• Detached laundry room plus extra storage
• Detached single lock up garage
• Fully fenced 682Sqm block & potential granny flat site (S.T.C.A)
• 1 min walk to Jenny Dixon beach or Hargraves beach.
Close to pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants and public transport and only 1hr to the Hunter Valley Wine Country, 1hr 30mins to Sydney and 10mins to the M1
• Council Rates: $ 1,637.04 (Approximately per annum)
• Water Rates: $ 994.02 (Approximately per annum)
• Rental Return: (Approximately Per Week)