Situated in a quiet street with an elevated easterly aspect, commanding distant lake views, this well-presented family home offers natural light filled open plan living.
The property boasts a spacious rear entertaining deck leading to an expansive fully fenced garden with access to adjoining reserve. With a versatile floorplan make this your ideal home.
- Modern kitchen with large breakfast bar, soft close cupboards and drawers and built-in dishwasher
- Spacious ground floor master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite, separate lounge space and access to rear yard
- Two generous size bedrooms upstairs, each with large built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large modern family bathroom with double vanity and soft close cupboards and drawers
- Air conditioning
- Timber floors and downlights throughout living space and kitchen
- Covered rear entertaining deck overlooking large garden with shed
- Separate laundry
- Lock up 9.7m long garage with internal access
- Fully fenced 620m2 block approx.
- Solar panels (6.65 KW with approx 10 years warranty)
- Fibre to the premises NBN internet
- Side access to rear yard
- 10 minutes to local beaches and M1
- Close to lakes, schools, shops, and public transport
For further information please contact Aaron on 0414 664 438.
Water Rates Per Annum: $849.09
Council Rates Per Annum: $1,420.95