This home has four bedrooms, tall ceilings, spacious open plan lounge/dining with open fireplace plus as a bonus, a separate garage converted to a self-contained studio perfect for in-laws, home business, teenagers retreat or rent it out to help pay the mortgage,this home is in need of full renovations or knockdown and re build.
With plenty of rare yard space for a boat, trailer or caravan and potential for a pool, alfresco space, veggie patch, firepit area, or revamp existing gardens, this is a great opportunity to either knockdown and build your dream home or completely renovate to add value.
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Self-contained studio
- Air conditioning
- Open fireplace
- Timber hardwood floors
- Two bathrooms
- Fully fenced 695sqm block with side access and carport
- Potential for development e.g., granny flat (S.T.C.A).
- Great access to M1 and public transport.
- Currently tenanted until March 2023
- Minutes to local shopping conveniences, parks, beaches, Tuggerah Lake foreshore, Norah Head Lighthouse and close to local schools and medical centres.
Rental estimate $370 p/w approx
Council Rates - $1572.84 p/a approx.
Water Rates - $849.12 p/a approx.