This home has four generous size bedrooms, tall ceilings, spacious open plan lounge/dining with open fireplace plus as a bonus, a separate garage converted to a self-contained studio perfect for in-laws, home business, teenagers retreat or rent it out to help pay the mortgage.
With plenty of rare yard space for a boat, trailer or caravan and potential for a pool, alfresco space, veggie patch, firepit area, or revamp existing gardens, this is a great opportunity to either knockdown and build your dream home or completely renovate to add value.
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Self-contained studio
- Air conditioning
- Open fireplace
- Timber hardwood floors
- Two bathrooms
- Fully fenced 695sqm block with side access and carport
- Potential for development e.g., granny flat (S.T.C.A).
- Great access to M1 and public transport.
- Currently tenanted until March 2023
- Minutes to local shopping conveniences, parks, beaches, Tuggerah Lake foreshore, Norah Head Lighthouse and close to local schools and medical centres.
Rental estimate $370 p/w approx
Council Rates - $1572.84 p/a approx.
Water Rates - $849.12 p/a approx.