Positioned in the heart of Toukley is this impressive home with a great opportunity for an investor or a large family.
This unique property has been partially renovated and offers the potential for two self-contained levels with three bedrooms upstairs all with built-ins and two rooms with bathroom and laundry downstairs offering a versatile floor plan to make your own.
Within close proximity of local schools, shops, public transport, M1 Freeway and coastal beaches, it is a must to inspect for the investor or someone wanting room for in-laws or extended family.
* Fully fenced low maintenance 493sqm block.
* A private and quiet street for a peaceful lifestyle.
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and gas cooking.
* Split system air-cons upstairs and downstairs.
* Plantation shutters, polished floorboards.
* Side access with room for a granny flat (STCA)
* Close to the lake, boat ramp and the coasts pristine beaches
* Close to local shops, cafes, schools, Bunnings and the M1 motorway
* Located less than hour from Hornsby or just over an hour to Newcastle
Definitely one property not to miss, to view this property you can attend any of advertised open homes or call Aaron Reibelt to book a private viewing
Council Rates - $1,414.05 p/a approx.
Water Rates - $849.09 p/a approx.
Rental estimate: $580 to $600 per week approx