A visionary family design and classic comfort merge with this home’s blue-ribbon setting and waterfront reserve location to create a spectacular backdrop for lovers of all things aquatic. Positioned on a superb 923m2 parcel and taking full advantage of its dual-level layout, every detail in this home is a study in relaxed style, from its five bedrooms and indoor/outdoor living areas, to the clever positioning of windows to capture dazzling water views. Impressive from the onset and immacculately maintained, this home is located for lifestyle excellence, with well-regarded schools, transport and selection of shopping hubs also easily accessible.
– Set on park-like grounds and bordered by the deep waters of Dora Creek
– Traditional country-style build with full length verandah and alfresco patio
– Two living areas across both levels, family dining and modern kitchen
– Five bedrooms, all appointed with built-in’s; two sparkling bathrooms
– Intelligent design offering separation to suit multi generational living
– Split-system a/c, ceiling fans, off-water breezes cool summer afternoons
– Huge double carport custom designed to suit campers, caravans, trailers and watercraft with additional vehicle parking for caravans
– Enjoy boating, swimming, fishing or kayaking from your own backyard
– Walking distance to Dora Creek village, Sydney-Newcastle train line
– Short drive to Morisset town centre and freeway entry.
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122009 or Steve 0419 277534
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.