Bordering the waterfront reserve of Stockton Creek and enjoying an impressive 3802m2 leafy block as a tranquil backdrop, this home abounds with creature comforts, ultimate privacy, provides plenty of internal floor-space across its single-level layout and ticks all the boxes for a fabulous family lifestyle. Instantly welcoming and immaculate throughout, its interiors deliver generous living zones extending outdoors, four bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Practical in its relaxed style, this family sanctuary also boasts ducted air-conditioning, a double garage, 2 carports, an enormous 11m x 6.4m shed and location that will be immediately appealing to boat, water and hobby farm enthusiasts seeking a ready-to-enjoy lifestyle retreat.
– Modern brick-built home bordering waterfront reserve and set upon 3802m2
– Free-flowing family layout highlighted by abundant windows and leafy vistas
– Dual living areas connected by a family dining room with bay window
– Spacious kitchen boasting a s/s dishwasher, gas cooktop and plentiful prep area
– Four bedrooms, all robed, full family bathroom, ensuite to the master
– Ducted air-conditioning, neutral colour choices, floor tile and carpet combination
– Double garage, carports and an amazing 11 x 6.4m shed/workshop/storage area
– Central locale, less than 2km to Morisset High, Coles, the M1 and B53 link road
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122009 or Steve 0419 277534
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.