Delivering an absolute waterfront location, this residence makes the most of its enviable position overlooking the deep waters of Dora Creek with floor to ceiling glass and a creative design inviting the outdoors in. With a private wharf for entertaining and in-house granny flat for potential dual occupancy, teen retreat or in law accommodation, this homes’ two generous levels offer superb functionality for comfortable family living. Boasting five bedrooms, living areas on both floors, two bathrooms and a detached double carport with workshop/home office plus single garage with internal access it provides the ultimate waterside entertainer minutes away from village shops, train station, well-regarded schools and the link roads leading to Sydney or Newcastle.
– Vast expanses of glass; spectacular views across the waterfront
– Perfectly designed to take full advantage of the homes’ stellar position
– Downstairs flat with its own entry, kitchen, bathroom and living space
– Open-plan living domain plus immaculate kitchen with dishwasher
– Five bedrooms; three feature robes
– Smartly finished new family bathroom; internal laundry facilities
– A great choice of alfresco spaces for all season entertaining including undercover waterside deck
– Fish, swim or jump on the boat from the homes’ backyard
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122009 or Steve 0419 277534
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.