Ready to meet your family’s lifestyle with ease, this single level home pairs an iconic 1970’s design with a suite of modern updates. Showcasing impressive space to spread out and unwind, it boasts a traditional interior layout complete with open plan lounge, dining and study space, raked ceilings, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an all-weather deck and the highly regarded bonus of a new solar system. A remarkably convenient location combines plentiful peace and privacy with momentary access to the Pacific Highway for commuters and the township of Cooranbong with its elite schools and charming village life.
– Rich timber laminate floors, strong colour choices and raked ceilings create a charm filled ambience
– Generous entertainer’s deck leads to the easy care, child friendly yard
– Smart modern electric-equipped kitchen displays ample prep area, s/s oven and dishwasher
– Three quietly set bedrooms with built in robes, master complete with ensuite and air conditioning
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and combustion fireplace keep things comfortable year round
– Freestanding lock up double garage with side access for caravan or watercraft
– A lovely leafy setting that rests conveniently close to Morisset town centre and within minutes of all your daily essentials
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122009 or Steve 0419 277534
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.