A stunning haven of timeless comfort and endless charm, this impeccably renovated home is defined by a seamless harmony between its old world features and new modern features. The property offers elegantly updated interiors that burst with character and decorative appeal through rich period detailing including leadlight windows, fireplaces, French doors, dado boards and a wrap-around verandah. Evoking a strong sense of warmth and welcome, it rests on a large-scale lifestyle block with sprawling gardens and rolling lawns providing plenty of space for children and pets. Its handy location offers easy access to well-regarded schools and arterial roads, while it enjoys all the lifestyle benefits that comes with being positioned at the gateway to the Hunter Valley Vineyards and picturesque Lake Macquarie.
– Fully renovated character rich home set on 2297m2’s of park like grounds
– Sprawling lawns crowned by a huge array of established fruit trees
– Open plan living/dining domain with hardwood floors and French windows
– Lovely new kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry
– Three gorgeous bedrooms, two featuring direct verandah access
– Beautiful bathrooms including master ensuite and main with claw foot tub
– Freshly painted in a colour palette that complements the homes heritage
– Entertain on the wide verandah or dine alfresco in the garden
– Separate studio attached to a double carport with laundry and third bathroom
– A peaceful location in the tranquil village setting of Cooranbong
– Potential for subdivision subject to Council approval
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale or Steve