A perfect chance to develop multi residences (STCA) and a charmed lifestyle in this booming lakeside hamlet. On the doorstep of Lake Macquarie’s aquatic playground offering swimming, boating, fishing and lakeside walks/cycling plus much more.
This impressive brick home captures picturesque parkland and lake views from the warmth of the huge living area or undercover entertaining area. This residence is beautifully proportioned showcasing space and versatility over two levels.
Village shops, cafe, school, Community Hall and Teralba train station lend themselves in close proximity.
– Unique development potential with unmarred views
– Medium Density Residential R3 Zoning
– Seldom seen 1246m2 block with 2 street frontages
– 21.5 meter frontage
– Existing 3 bedroom brick home with solar electricity
– Huge modern kitchen with servery hatch functioning dining area
– Keep warm this winter with a wood burning heater
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Large downstairs living area with bedroom (teenage retreat) sliding doors to external courtyard.
– Outside boasts a protected undercover private entertaining area, a place to relax and unwind
– Double garage with attached carport
– Ample off-street parking for boat, caravan or trailer
– Easy care terraced yard with vegetable patch and fruit trees
– Walking distance to public transport, schools, bowling club and local café, butchers and curiosity shops
– Stroll around the lake to fantastic Speers Point Park and enjoy great entertainment, farmers markets and the new dog exercise area
– Minutes away from major shopping centres, Marmong Point Marina and the bustling cafe precinct of Warners Bay
– Easy access to Newcastle CBD, iconic beaches and M1 freeway to Sydney and beyond
A fantastic package not to be missed. Call now for further information.