Located at the end of a peaceful cul de sac, this solidly built brick and tile home is as lucrative an investment as it is a brilliant first home opportunity and will be instantly appealing to market newcomers, young families or savvy investors wanting to secure a low maintenance home to add to their property portfolio. Recent updates have transformed the home’s interiors into a ready-made contemporary abode with new floor coverings, a fresh lick of paint and modern appliances. Further highlights of the traditional floorplan include three bedrooms, a stylish kitchen, air-conditioning, double garage and no-fuss surrounds.
– Recently refreshed brick and tile home resting in a tranquil cul de sac
– Three comfortable bedrooms, two featuring robes
– Relaxed and easycare living zones extending through to an updated kitchen
– Central family bathroom; well equipped internal laundry
– Side driveway access to a secure double garage
– Ready made investment property or great start for market newcomers
– Located in the family friendly suburb of Maryland with schools, shops and link roads all nearby
– Potential rent return would be between $430 – $470 per week.