Golf Course & Residential Golf Estate Port Stephens, Newcastle
Pacific Dunes is an 18-hole championship golf course and residential golf estate in Port Stephens, New South Wales.
Warm up at our practice putting green or take a lesson with a former PGA touring professional, or jump straight in and test your game on our 18 holes– as long as you don’t mind a challenge.
Explore the secure residential estate on one of our many walking trails and envision your new home amongst one of the many architecturally-designed house and land packages.
- Situated within 135 hectares of beautiful natural bushland
- The benefits of living at Pacific Dunes go far beyond our world-class 18-hole course
- Exclusive use of onsite facilities; pool, tennis courts, parks, BBQ area and 4km of walking trails
- Enjoy the region’s newest dining, bar and events space The Greenhouse
- 20 mins to Nelson Bay, 25 mins to the city of Newcastle and 15 mins to Birubi Beach. Find out more
- Nearby village of Medowie offers schools, child care, supermarkets, retail stores, doctors surgeries and restaurants.
- 7 mins from Newcastle Airport, the second-busiest airport in NSW. Direct flights daily to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, with international connecting flights available
View Available Properties