Centrally located, in sought-after Mayfield, this brick veneer home is about as low maintenance as they come and will be an easy choice for the smart buyer.
The traditional floor plan provides scope for the new owner to reconfigure the layout and extend into the larger than average rear yard, should the need arise.
– Three large bedrooms – all w/ built-ins
– Open-plan kitchen/dining – overlooking the rear garden
– Modern kitchen – w/ loads of storage
– Quiet street location
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate internal laundry
– Easy to maintain block – approx. 411m2
– Single lock up garage
– Short stroll to Wests for several dining options and entertainment
– Balance Health club nearby
– Bus routes just an easy walk away
– 10-minute drive to CBD and iconic Newcastle beaches
This is an exciting opportunity to buy in the fast-growing suburb of Mayfield with the convenience of being less than ten minutes from the University and the Mater Hospital.
This home is currently leased, returning $420 per week (the lease has expired) and the tenants have expressed a desire to stay on. Perfect for those investors looking to purchase an easy-care property with a rental history.
To be the first to see this property, please contact Dave Lane on 0415 332 282.