Whether you are a renovator, investor, or someone looking for a potential development site, this property is the one to see. You can move straight in, make some alterations or make better use of the 537m2 yard with side street access. The choice is yours.
– Corner block: 537sqm
– Existing two bedroom home
– Back deck off kitchen with elevated position
– Workshop/shed at back of property
– Currently tenanted with a return of $360 per week. Tenant has expressed desire to stay on
Possibilities (all subject to Lake Macquarie Council approval):
– Scope to renovate and improve inside and out
– Extending into the spacious yard and create your dream home
– Build a granny flat at rear
– Potential for dual rental incomes from the one block
– Possibility for medical clinic
– Land bank opportunity for investors planning for the future
– Rent the existing dwelling while planning for the future
– Perfect location: centrally placed near Charlestown’s retail, medical, high-rise apartments and entertainment quarter.
– Walking distance to Charlestown Square shopping centre, Hoyts Cinema, Charlestown Library, Charlestown Bowling Club, Newcastle Junior School and Hillsborough Public School
For inspection times call or text Roland on 0433 455 396
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and enquiries with the relevant council regarding any development potential.