This block is big! Along with its tidy home with appealing street presence, this property presents an affordable price tag to deliver a superb introduction into the popular ‘big block market’ of Shortland. Renovate, extend or develop. Which one will you choose?
– Two large bedrooms: both with built-ins
– Spacious living room
– Modern kitchen with loads of storage and stainless-steel gas cooking
– Reverse cycle air conditioner
– Quiet location in one of Shortland’s best streets
– Large level block: approx. 864m2
– Huge freestanding double garage with drive access. Off street parking for multiple vehicles.
– Large grassed yard – fully fenced. Perfect for pets and kids
– Great central location
– Easy 13 minute drive to the CBD and beaches
– Currently tenanted with a return of $360 per week. Tenant has expressed desire to stay on
Possibilities: (all subject to Newcastle Council approval):
– Renovate and extend existing dwelling to create the perfect family home
– Develop block with a granny flat at the rear
– Add a new dwelling at rear and subdivide
– Potential for dual or more rental incomes from the one block
– Land bank opportunity for investors planning for the future
– Rent the current home while planning for the future
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and enquiries with the relevant council regarding any development potential.