Blessed with an eye-catching street presence, this spotless home features plenty of charm, updated interiors and a warm welcoming feel throughout.
With light filled interiors and generous living space this is a home that has clearly been well loved and meticulously cared for.
– Two bedrooms located in the main dwelling, main w/ built-ins
– Third bedroom or granny flat w/ ensuite, located external from the house just steps from the back door. Perfect for a home office, teenage retreat, or guest accommodation
– Spacious living and dining rooms
– Modern kitchen w/ 900mm ILVE stove w/ 5 burner gas cooktop and double electric oven w/ rotisserie, perfect for home cooks and entertaining
– Updated Interiors, polished floor boards, high ceilings, neutral colour scheme
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, in living room and main bedroom
– Ceiling fans, located in main bedroom and third bedroom (granny flat)
– Second toilet in main house, Two full bathrooms and three toilets in total
– Separate sunroom, overlooking rear garden
– Large covered alfresco area
– Oversized garage w/ workshop space, remote access
– Rear grassed area
– Water tank plus pump, plumbed to a front and back garden outlet
– Off street parking and access to back yard for additional vehicles
– Just 12 minutes by car to the CBD and Newcastle beaches
– Walking distance to quality schools, Waratah retail hub, public transport options and McDonald Jones Stadium
– Close to the University and The Mater Hospital.
The home currently has tenants, with a lease in place until June 2019, and returning $450 per week. Perfect for those investors or buyers looking to the future, wanting an easy-care property with rental history.
To be the first to see this property, please contact Dave Lane on 0415 332 282.