High set on an amazing 809m2 block, this family home is surrounded by greenery in a quiet family street.
As you walk in, the home greets you with an open airy feeling. There are two very spacious living areas with an adjoining dining room and study space. The formal lounge allows for a great parent retreat which overlooks the manicured front yard and views beyond over the suburb.
The large family room at the back of the house is a great place to relax and unwind. Bathed in the morning sunlight and with large windows on two sides allowing plenty of breeze, you will no doubt spend all of your time here.
– Four bedrooms all w/built-ins
– Master bedroom w/ walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms are located privately to one side of the home
– 2 separate living areas
– Large windows, perfect for allowing natural light and breeze through the home
– Air-conditioning in living room
– Enormous storage or workshop space located under the house
– Large laundry with third toilet
– Peaceful and private rear yard, landscaped and full of birdlife
– Large entertaining deck
– Freestanding single garage, currently used as a rumpus/hang out room
– Plenty of off street parking
– Short walk to the University and Mater Hospital
– Conveniently located to a number of local schools and Waratah Village shops
– 12 minute drive to CBD and iconic Newcastle beaches
To be the first to view the property please contact David Lane on 0415 33 22 82.