A modern home filled with contemporary detail, this near new property has impressive inclusions throughout. Dedicated to functional living spaces, the house is a haven of light and sleek style. Featuring high ceilings, timber floors and a clever use of glass, this beautifully presented home boasts a peaceful, leafy setting in a desirable location. With just a brief stroll to schools, cafés and Waratah and Georgetown’s retail hubs, convenience and location are a big plus.
– Built in 2014, the home has been designed to blend sympathetically to the age of the surrounding homes
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with large built-in robes
– Open plan living with glass sliding doors to the rear deck and garden
– Contemporary kitchen, Caesar stone bench tops with waterfall edge, gas cooking and SMEG appliances
– Large modern bathroom with separate bath
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Landscaped and low maintenance private garden
– Rear street access to single carport, near level access from carport into the home for those wanting to avoid steps
– Walking distance to Waratah Village, quality schools and the Broadmeadow sporting precinct
– Transport options within an easy walk
– Close to University and The Mater Hospital
To be the first to see this property contact Dave Lane on 0415 332 282.