Filled with elegant touches this light-filled and stylish home sits on a North to rear corner block.
Tastefully renovated throughout, with its charm & character preserved, this home is move-in ready. Step through the front door into the sunroom and be wowed. From here you can watch the spectacular sunsets over Mount Sugarloaf. Beyond, the home opens up to showcase an open plan kitchen, dining and living area – the place for those relaxed family moments or enjoying entertaining with friends.
Offering a well-established private garden with fruit and magnolia trees, perfect for kids and pets to play, your weekends will be spent relaxing in your new home.
– Two bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and second bedroom w/ built-ins
– Third bedroom, French doors to the manicured garden
– Lounge room and adjoining sunroom space
– Recently renovated kitchen, Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and walk-in pantry
– Stylish features, lime washed floor boards, 10ft ceilings
– Freshly painted interior and exterior
– Two bathrooms, family bathroom also includes laundry facilities
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
– NBN installed
– Corner block with the possibility for a garage or carport
– Close to University, The Mater Hospital and John Hunter Hospital
– 12-minute drive to CBD and iconic Newcastle beaches
To be one of the first to see this property contact Dave Lane on 0415 332 282.