A tightly held corner of Mayfield on an elevated position, homes rarely present themselves to buyers at this address. Generous in size. Sweeping views. Naturally bright. You’ll be spoilt by cafes, shopping and good schools which are all walking distance. It doesn’t get more convenient, yet private, than this.
– Well maintained brick home
– 3 bedrooms w/ BIR
– Main bedroom on separate floor w/ ensuite and WIR
– Bright open kitchen, dining, lounge space
– Lounge opens to large deep balcony w/ views
– Tidy kitchen w/ gas cooking
– Main bathroom w/ corner tub and separate shower
– Separate study
– Huge covered patio entertaining space
– Grassed yard: ideal for families and pets
– Separate laundry room w/ plenty storage
– Reverse cycle A/C in lounge and main bedroom
– Plantation shutters in lounge and main bedroom
– Large double garage w/ internal access
– NBN: Fibre to the premises
– Investment potential: rent the property as a whole, or rent out the main bedroom on the first floor and live comfortably above
– Ample under home storage
– Quiet cul de sac location
– Central spot: Walk to cafes, schools, city buses, pubs and shopping
– 12min drive to CBD & iconic Newcastle beaches
– Moments to University and The Mater Hospital
Unless sold prior, this beautiful home will be auctioned on 4th August 2018.
Be the first to see this property by contacting Roland on 0433 455 396.