Nestled behind a picket fence, this beautiful cottage with a twist of cool character, retains its period charm typical of this sought after pocket.
This hardiplank home cleverly combines period charm, including 11 foot ceilings, polished floor boards and decorative fireplace, with a select array of contemporary updates. Offering city living within a suburban village; cafes, pubs, transport and conveniences are just a moment’s walk from your doorstep.
– Four large bedrooms, all w/ built ins
– Renovated kitchen
– Renovated bathroom
– Air conditioning
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Period look gas fireplace in loungeroom
– Fibre to the home NBN
– Fully fenced rear garden, perfect for kids and pets
– Gated driveway space for off street parking
– Single garage, could be converted to a home office or granny flat (STCA)
– 12 minute drive to CBD & iconic Newcastle beaches
– Moments to the village heart for dining, trendy cafes, schools and shopping
– Close to University and The Mater Hospital
To be one of the first to see this property contact Dave Lane on 0415 332 282.