Filled with elegant touches and just steps from the edge of beautiful Lake Macquarie, this home is sure to impress. Lovingly maintained by the one family since it was built in 1964, it’s now time for a new owner to enjoy the views and welcoming vibe this home offers.
Tastefully updated with its soul & character preserved, you can also add your own small touches to make the home your own. Move in ready.
– Three large bedrooms – one bedroom w/ built-ins
– Large light filled lounge room
– Renovated kitchen w/ integrated dishwasher
– Updated bathroom w/ separate bath and shower
– Separate study
– Sunroom, 2nd living area
– Dining room adjacent to the kitchen w/ bi-fold doors to the covered al fresco deck
– Ceiling fans in two of the bedrooms
– 2nd toilet
– Single garage
– Serene lake views from every room across the rear of the home
– Large 746sqm block – premium size and location
– Granny flat potential (subject to LMCC approval)
– 300m walk to lake’s edge and reserve
– Easy access to Lake Macquarie Art Gallery, Awaba House and Booragul to Belmont cycle way
– Walk to Booragul Primary School, Lake Macquarie High School and St. Paul’s High School
To be one of the first to see this property contact Dave Lane on 0427 337 787.
* Agent Declares Interest