Perfectly positioned for lifestyle excellence and just metres to the shoreline of Dora Creek, this tri-level address overflows with comfort and space in one of the area’s most favourable streets. Grand in proportion and flexibly configured, the property boasts abundant family credentials highlighted by four bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple living areas plus a sizeable downstairs retreat with kitchenette that has enormous potential for use as an Airbnb, separate accommodation for families or a fabulous lad pad. A double garage, entertainers deck and scenic balcony overlooking a resort style pool and the creek beyond make this property a truly wonderful family home and being only a few short steps to the water’s edge, it will immediately appeal to boat enthusiasts and active families with a shared love of aquatic adventure.
– Absolute waterfront home with private boat ramp and wharf
– Four robed bedrooms across dual levels, two with direct balcony access. Previously configured as five bedrooms with easy conversion back.
– Three bathrooms inclusive of a master ensuite and family bathroom with spa
– Two separate living zones on the middle floor, one accessing a sunny balcony
– Contemporary kitchen with twin ovens, premium s/s appliances and breakfast bar
– Revamped huge lower level retreat with glossy kitchenette, bathroom and open plan living
– Pristine pool bordering the creek gives a true sense of resort style luxury
– Oversized double garage; dedicated storage options; well-appointed laundry
– Set back from the street by a separate access road for maximum privacy
– Ideally located within walking distance to school, local shops, Newcastle Sydney train line
– Minutes drive to Morisset town centre and entry to the Pacific Motorway
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale or Steve