With a detailed renovation this freshly updated brick home is a stand out. With attention to space each room is filled with natural light, soul and stylish modern touches.
The convenience of walking to Raymond Terrace CBD and the calmness of the Hunter River will spoil you daily. The central location provides the perfect lifestyle with easy access to the best that The Hunter and Greater Newcastle has to offer. This home presents a new beginning to local buyers and investors. There’s plenty to love here and nothing more to do.
– 3 spacious bedrooms: 2 w/ BIR’s
– Stylish new bathroom w/ deep bathtub
– Enormous kitchen w/ new appliances
– Polished floorboards, freshly painted inside and out
– Split system A/C in lounge room, ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Extra deep LUG: space for rear workshop area or additional storage for bikes etc
– Private screened patio area: Entertain, watch children play from kitchen
– Generous 677sqm block
– Possibility for granny flat addition (subject to council approval)
– Investment perfect location: earn dual income from the property with addition of a granny flat (subject to council approval). Benefit from increasing growth and buyer interest in the area
– Walking distance to Raymond Terrace CBD: schools, shopping, cafes, entertainment, parks, riverside, medical centre, bowling club, golf club
– Fast commute to Newcastle within 25min
– Easy access to M1 and Hunter Expressway
– Hunter Valley wineries within 30min
– Newcastle Airport only 15min away
– Beautiful Port Stephens & Nelson Bay only 40min: enjoy the water wonderland with sailing, fishing, dolphin & whale watching
To be the first to inspect this cool property contact Roland on 0433 455 396.
Suburb Profile: Family-friendly living blending the best of old and new, Raymond Terrace provides a riverside lifestyle w/ historical character. Vast open spaces. Rolling countryside. The charm of a quiet town with period architecture. A sense of history and pride lives here.