Impeccably appointed for a family life style, this classic Waratah Village cottage impresses one from the moment you step inside.
Offering large, light filled rooms and multiple living areas, coupled with a flowing layout, it is certain you will enjoy every inch of this cozy family home. The backyard is both inviting and spacious, sporting an above ground swimming-pool and a sweeping verdant lawn, flanked by a mature Mango and Lemon tree. A heavenly site to both view and relax in after a busy day.
– 3 large bedrooms, main w/ built-ins
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in the family/dining room
– Separate sunroom or parents retreat
– Two living areas, including a family room with a working fire-place
– Freshly painted interior & exterior
– Additional toilet
– Contemporary kitchen, gas cooking, caesar stone bench tops & glass splash backs
– Extensive rear garden, approx. 501m2
– Covered rear deck
– Carport for a single vehicle
– Conveniently located to a number of schools
– Close to University & Mater hospital
– Lifestyle location – walk/bike everywhere; including Waratah Village retail hub and Waratah Train Station. Very well positioned
– CBD & Beaches just a 12-min drive away
To be the first to see the property, please contact Dave Lane on 0415 332 282.