Enviably positioned, this weatherboard classic is truly something special. Full of character but recently modernised, the home sits upon 758m2 of perfectly level land that leads directly to the water’s edge, ideal for lovers of all aquatic activities including fishing, kayaking and boating. Take full advantage of its glorious waterfront setting by enjoying a tranquil morning coffee in sparkling surrounds or spend weekends entertaining guests on the magnificent waterside deck. Well presented interiors reveal three comfortable bedrooms serviced by a refreshed family bathroom with the traditional living zone seamlessly linking to a sparkling gas equipped kitchen. Timber floorboards and a neutral colour palette add warmth to the home. A separate sleep out is tiled throughout and offers 2 bedrooms, new kitchen with s/s appliances a modern bathroom, while a sliding door from the lounge adjoins the timber deck and overlooks the water for tranquility all year round.
With a combined rental estimate of between $640 per week it could also be ideal investment, live in one and rent the other or perfect for multi generational living.
– Absolute waterfront classic ready to be enjoyed and promising tremendous future scope
– Spend your weekends exploring local waterways or entertaining on the water’s edge
– Immediately attractive as a comfortable weekender with dual income potential
– Traditional layout of three bedrooms, one bathroom and connected living spaces
– Modern kitchen with a 900mm gas-equipped stainless steel oven
– Split-system air-conditioning in living areas and Ventis system throughout the home
– Separate modern 2 bedroom sleep out overlooking the waterfront
– Superb opportunity to purchase a waterfront home without the hefty price-tag
– Walking distance to Bay Shopping Complex with Coles, cafes, medical and short drive to Morisset town centre and freeway entry.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale or Steve