Perfectly positioned in one of Dora Creek’s most tightly held and highly coveted locations, this split-level residence sits on the water’s edge and offers a priceless waterfront lifestyle. Nestled on a generous 635m2 absolute waterfront setting, this property enjoys year-round comfort highlighted by a breathtaking aspect capturing the ever-changing views of the sparkling creek. Offering massive street appeal with designated caravan parking and tranquil bushland opposite this home is timelessly styled throughout, with the internal layout revealing three bedrooms, separate living and dining zones, a glossy modern kitchen and relaxing waterfront balcony. Ready to move into an enjoy, a truly wonderful lifestyle awaits and being only a few short steps to the water’s edge, it will immediately appeal to boat enthusiasts and active families with a shared love of aquatic adventure.
– Split level home occupying an absolute waterfront position
– Welcoming living room featuring a cosy combustion fire
– Separate dining room complete with bar
– Modern electric equipped kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher
– Three bedrooms, two robed, master capturing stunning water views
– Grassed yard with instant boat ramp access to the sparkling waters of Dora Creek
– Designated caravan parking
– Located in a peaceful hamlet within walking distance to shops, Newcastle to Sydney train line. Minutes to quality schools and short drive to Morisset town centre and Freeway entry.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale or Steve