Set in a terrific location close to a local boat ramp and beautiful Trinity Point, this inviting address has all the makings of a fine family, investment or first home. Meticulously maintained with smart updates where it counts, it showcases a dual-level layout of three bedrooms, family sized living, meals area and kitchen that unite with a relaxed outdoor deck overlooking a generously sized yard. Well-positioned in tranquil Morisset Park, it rests streets away from the lakes shore with quality schools, cafes, shopping destinations and city transport all easily accessible.
– Home set back to the rear of the land positioned perfectly for subdivision yet still subject to Council approval.
– Easycare layout awash with plenty of natural sunlight
– Three generous bedrooms, two equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Family living room extends into meals area and kitchen
– Wide entertainer’s deck provides a welcome outdoor alfresco retreat
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of prep space
– As new bathroom refreshed in contemporary tones; downstairs 2nd wc
– Finished with crisp, clean lines complimented by glossy timber floorboards
– Easy access to a single carport with extra parking in driveway if required
– Moments from the crystal clear waters of Lake Macquarie and its endless aquatic pursuits
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries