Immaculate. Light filled. Private. This impeccable home has a bit of wow. With its attention to detail this impressive residence has beautiful family appeal. Built by the current owner its holds a warm soul and inviting character. Every room faces onto meticulous gardens. Every room serves a purpose. Every detail has been lovingly maintained.
With outdoor spaces set privately away from the street, alfresco dining or relaxed moments in the secluded yard are all yours. A quiet escape from the nearby café scene of Maitland Road and the sun-drenched beaches of the Newcastle coastline, this home is truly an escape from the nearby city.
– Quiet location
– 2 spacious lounge rooms
– 4 bedrooms all w/ built ins
– Main bedroom w/ ensuite
– Functional central kitchen w/ gas stove and oven
– Main bathroom with separate shower and tub
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Covered patio w/ fan for alfresco dining
– House wide security & intercom system
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Double remote garage w/ internal access
– Meticulous easy care yard
– Separate l’dry room
– NBN connected, fibre to the house
– Walk bike everywhere location
– Drive to CBD in 14min
– Central village shopping centre 3min walk. Includes Woolworths, doctors & speciality stores
– University of Newcastle within bike and walking distance
– Minutes drive to Mater and John Hunter Hospital
– Walking distance to new childcare centre & city bus stop
– Fast connections to Newcastle link roads to the CBD, beaches, Hunter Valley, Maitland, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, Newcastle Airport, M1 Motorway & Westfield Centre
The be the first to see this premium property contact direct Roland on 0433 455 396.