With a twist of cool character, this easy-care property in sought after Georgetown, is your quintessential period home just moments from the CBD and beaches.
The beautiful character facade on a leafy streetscape will immediately draw you in. With high ceilings and original details, the airy rooms are flooded with natural light. Step inside the front door and you are greeted with a large lounge room, perfect for relaxing in. The gem of this home is the open plan kitchen and dining/family room that opens up to the rear of the home. From here, through sliding glass doors, is the perfect entertaining area for having those BBQ’s with family and friends – this entire space is designed for comfortable living and entertaining throughout every season.
-Three double bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Gas bayonet installed for heating
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2nd toilet
– Covered alfresco areas for entertaining
– Low maintenance, manicured yard
– Storage space adjacent to garage
– Driveway space for 2 cars off street
– Garage with remote access
– Walking distance to Georgetown and Waratah’s retail and café hub
– Minutes to the CBD and Foreshore
To be one of the first to see this property contact Dave Lane on 0415 332 282