From the moment you step into this quality family home with its striking two level layout, you know this property is bound to impress. Proudly positioned in convenient pocket of tranquil Bonnells Bay surrounded by modern residences, the home is currently configured for dual occupancy, however, could be returned to a single family home with ease if required. Supremely comfortable and modern interiors showcase five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two kitchens, multiple living domains and relaxing outdoor alfresco area for premium weekend entertaining. Adding to the homes endless highlights list is ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum outlets installed ready for connection, two combustion fires and quality window and floor coverings inclusive of plantation shutters.
– Wonderful family lifestyle position set between the pristine Lake and village shops
– Configured for dual occupancy, great for extra income or multi generational use
– Brimming with up to the minute design features and luxury inclusions
– Both designer kitchens are gas equipped with stainless steel appliances
– Multiple living areas, one seamlessly connecting to outdoor alfresco via bi fold doors
– Five restful bedrooms, all appointed with built in/walk in robes
– Two modern bathrooms featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles, creating a luxurious feel
– Oversized double garage and side access to concrete slab for caravan/trailer/watercraft
– Useful garden shed
– 16 panel 5kw solar
– 2 hot water systems – one heat pump, one LPG Rinnai
– Close walking distance to the Bay Shopping Complex with Coles, restaurants and daily necessities.
– Stroll to the lakes edge only minutes away
– Short drive to Morisset township and freeway entry.
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale Hook or Steve Russon
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.