On the shores of serene Dora Creek and soaking up lovely water views, this split-level family residence basks in sunlight and boasts an enviable position right on the arc of Dora Creek offering sweeping water views both up and down the creek with a secure yard leading to a manicured reserve adjacent to the creeks deep waters. Free-flowing interiors, sun-drenched alfresco retreats and abundant bedroom accommodation, living zones and bathrooms combine to make this a supremely comfortable family retreat. Tranquilly positioned and set on a prime 1514sqm parcel complete with double garage, single carport and workshop, this hugely versatile home is further enhanced by a modern kitchen, ducted air conditioning and upper level balconies. With so much to enjoy inside, outside and creek-side, it delivers the ultimate environment for family living and large-scale entertaining.
– Modern kitchen with granite look benches, electric cooktop, dishwasher and lots of storage
– Two upper level separate living areas plus dining room; downstairs rumpus
– Spacious outdoor entertaining area with purpose built alfresco shelter
– Five bedrooms across two levels, three are appointed with built/walk-in robes.
– Master ensuite plus two family bathrooms over both levels; internal laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning upstairs with split system air conditioning downstairs
– Double garage, carport and workshop/storage space – great for housing watercraft
– Solar panels with three phase power
– Spend weekends exploring waterways or relaxing with friends in the serene surroundings
– Within walking distance to everyday essentials, public transport Newcastle–Sydney train line and quality primary school. Just a short drive to Morisset township and entry to the freeway.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.