This striking home offers contemporary Australian family living at its best. If you’ve always wanted a low maintenance home set amongst nature, and also have every convenience at your fingertips, the complete package is presented here. Occupying a prized setting only 1.5km’s from popular Cooranbong Public School, this quality built Beechwood home has been beautifully tailored for modern day living. With single level living, it’s an idyllic and large scale abode delivering a resort style ambience with its free-flowing design, abundant bedroom accommodation and sheltered alfresco area. Generously proportioned, it boasts quality finishes throughout including stone benchtops in both bathrooms and kitchen, split-system air-conditioning and premium appliances and floorcoverings.
– Brick and tile home craftsmen built in 2012 and presenting as new
– Light drenched interiors with seamless connection to outdoor alfresco
– Contemporary open plan living/dining zone plus versatile home theatre
– Quality stone kitchen with waterfall edging, premium appliances and walk-in pantry
– Stylish master with ensuite and large walk-in robe plus plantation shutters
– Three additional oversized bedrooms enjoy access to a full family bathroom
– Automatic double garage with ultra-convenient indoor access
– Zoned for Cooranbong Primary School and Morisset High School with excellent private
schools nearby, close proximity to local shops, Morisset city centre and freeway entry.