From the moment you step into this quality craftsman home with its versatile layout and bright, airy feel you know this property is bound to impress.
Blending Art Deco period detail with an uncomplicated design layout, this home delivers an in/outdoor layout dedicated to relaxed entertaining amid original character touches such as decorative ceilings, rich timber floors, two beautiful fireplaces and stained-glass windows.
Let your imagination run wild as you add your very own touch and style to 70 Bridge street.
– 5 large bedrooms
– Huge garage, big enough for 2 cars plus workshop space
– Additional studio space/ storage area upstairs
– 2 separate living areas
– Covered entertaining area
– Established gardens
– Gas heating
– Gas cooking
– Working, original fireplace
– Freshly painted throughout
– Large windows in most rooms, plenty of natural light
– Close to Mater Hospital, Waratah Shopping Village, University and Schools and only a short drive to the Airport
– It is a great house to bring up the family, bright, sunny and a good-sized yard for the pets
– It has enormous potential, the current kitchen and bathrooms can be used as is or upgraded to something magnificent. All are larger than average and located in the right areas, meaning you won’t need to knock down walls to create the very best facilities
For further enquiries or to arrange an inspection, please contact Dave Lane on 0415 33 22 82.