Enviably positioned, this weatherboard classic is truly something special. Full of character but recently modernised, the home sits upon 758m2 of perfectly level land that leads directly to the water’s edge with generous 16.5m water frontage – ideal for lovers of all aquatic activities including fishing, kayaking and boating. Take full advantage of its glorious waterfront setting by enjoying a tranquil morning coffee in sparkling surrounds or spend weekends entertaining guests on the magnificent waterside deck. Well-presented interiors reveal three comfortable bedrooms serviced by a refreshed family bathroom with the traditional living zone seamlessly linking to a sparkling gas-equipped kitchen. Timber floorboards and a neutral colour palette add warmth to the home while a double garage with second wc adds convenience.
– Absolute waterfront classic ready to be enjoyed and promising tremendous future scope
– 758m2 block with 16.5m water frontage
– Spend your weekends exploring local waterways or entertaining on the water’s edge
– Immediately attractive as a comfortable weekender, peaceful family home or downsizer
– Traditional layout of three bedrooms, one bathroom and connected living spaces
– Modern kitchen with a 900mm gas-equipped stainless steel oven
– Split-system air-conditioning in living areas, Ventis system throughout the home plus solar panels.
– Only minutes to the Bay Shopping Complex with Coles and daily amenities, short drive to the township of Morisset and entry to the freeway.
– Superb opportunity to purchase a waterfront home without the hefty price-tag
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* AGENT DECLARES INTEREST