With a 30m street frontage you’ll instantly fall in love with this character rich home for its rustic features inclusive of mixed hardwood floors, solid Blue Gum kitchen benches, cosy combustion fire and breathtaking outdoor entertainers retreat with gazebo, all blending together to produce a comfortable family home with plenty of room for weekend entertaining. Warm and welcoming, its deceptively spacious single level floorplan reveals four robed bedrooms, dual living zones, designated dining room, study nook and two family sized bathrooms. A perfect property for those looking for a home bursting with charm and lifestyle appeal, it rests in a neighbourly street with a choice of cafes, shopping precincts, schools and transport nearby.
– 30m street frontage
– Traditional home with an abundance of rustic features
– Two separate living zones, one featuring a cosy combustion fire and air-conditioning
– Charming kitchen with Blue Gum benchtops, stainless steel splashbacks and
– Designated dining room plus useful study nook add versatility
– Four bedrooms, each with built-in robes supported by two family bathrooms
– Spend your weekends entertaining in the beautiful alfresco retreat and gazebo
– A double garage with workshop plus a second enclosed double carport add instant appeal
– Placed for convenience with several shopping precincts, quality schools and major link roads nearby
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.