In an impressive display of contemporary design and sparkling water vistas, this stunning family haven flaunts an aura of timeless style worthy of the glossy pages of an interior magazine. Finished to the highest standard and taking full advantage of its unbeatable waterfront location, every detail in this premium residence is a study in relaxed sophistication, from the stone kitchen with butler’s pantry to the picturesque alfresco spaces and versatile multi-level layout. Designed with active families in mind, this Creekside gem flows over easycare levels comprising five bedrooms, three bathrooms and dual living zones with an oversized double garage and workshop complementing separate drive entry for watercraft or caravans.
– Absolute waterfront home finished to a premium standard
– Luxe kitchen with 40mm stone benches with waterfall edging, entertainers island bench, 900mm appliances and enviable butler’s pantry
– Spend summer weekends entertaining on the waters edge in an open air alfresco space or choose an undercover retreat alongside the pizza oven
– Five comfortable bedrooms, four robed for ultimate storage solutions, excellent layout offers separation with 2 bedrooms, bathroom and lounge located on the third upper level.
– Master boasts creek views plus a sumptuous ensuite with freestanding tub, floor to ceiling tiles, and his and her vanity with smooth stone surfaces
– Two additional bathrooms plus two extra wc’s for convenience (5 in total)
– Main living zones flaunt bamboo floating floors, daikon r/c air-conditioning and cosy combustion fire for winter warmth
– Huge double garage plus separate caravan or boat storage
– Driveway parking for extra 2 vehicles
– 20 solar panels with invertor
– Walking distance to schools, Newcastle to Sydney train line, shops & short drive to Morisset and entry to the Motorway
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.