Epitomizing the very essence of relaxed waterside living, this comfortable A-frame home enjoys a premium waterfront position promising a lifestyle most of us only dream of, with its choice of boating, fishing, and kayaking on your doorstep. Spectacular creek panoramas fill the home with an ever changing outlook with the lower level being reserved for living with a modern kitchen, lounge and dining room, bathroom plus screened sunroom while upstairs houses two bedrooms. Resting on a substantial 550m2 parcel with a carport, you can enjoy meandering to the shoreline with ease making this an enviable to place to live or enjoy it as an impressive weekender and spend your holidays exploring local waterways.
– Absolute waterfront home set on an impressive 550m2 parcel
– A-frame home that is immediately comfortable with scope for future improvements
– Hugely appealing to boating enthusiasts and lovers of fishing and aquatic adventures
– Two bedrooms, one boasting built-in robes and beautiful creek views
– Modern kitchen connects to the living and dining domain
– Fully screened alfresco space for ultimate relaxation and versatile entertaining
– Level lawned expanse leading directly to the shoreline
– Single carport plus space for trailers and watercraft
– Minutes walk away from the charming village of Dora Creek with shops & eateries
– Minutes walk to the Newcastle to Sydney train line
– Perfect for those seeking an easycare weekender or relaxed waterside home
– Easy access to the motorway leading to Newcastle, Sydney or the Hunter Valley
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.